Are you eligible to apply?
- You’re an upcoming college undergraduate or graduate student
- You’re enrolled to attend an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or institution this coming academic year
- You identify as a girl, woman, or anyone who experiences a period
- You identify as coming from Hispanic or Latin heritage
- You dream big and want to level up your skills and knowledge to reach your goals
- You seek to make an impact on your community and the world
How are winners selected?
- Academic achievement
- Community involvement
- Personal qualities and strengths as portrayed in your video submission
What materials and documents do you need to submit?
Within the application, please provide:
- Personal statement (video or written essay)
- List of community service projects
Important Dates to Keep In Mind
- Applications open: May 2nd, 2023
- Applications close: May 30th, 2023
- Winners will be selected and announced: July 28th, 2023
- Scholarships will be awarded: August 21st, 2023